Flatline Fire 1m x 1m x 20mm
Thanks to its new EPDM surface, it offers a more aesthetic and durable floor. In addition to all the features of Flatline, it offers extra features provided by the EPDM surface.
Crossfit Floor Requirements met by Flatline Fire:
- To provide ergonomic and shock absorption flooring for the protection of the athletes´ joints.
- To have anti-slip features and minimize the risk of slipping and other injuries for the users.
- To ensure that the equipment used is not damaged so replacement costs are contained.
- To prevent floor damage due to high impacts and keep repair costs to a minimum.
- To meet with a single surface the needs for different training methods.
- To reduce the initial costs by keeping the installation cost to a very low level.
- To provide vibration and sound isolation in high buildings so users can enjoy sports in a less noisy environment.
- To offer different color options.
- To guarantee maximum Fire resistance: C Class fire resistance according to EN13501.
- To be more flexible and offer a softer surface.
Fire Resistance: Cfl-s1 (EN 13501)
Impact Sound Insulation: 26 dB (ISO 10140)
Airborne Sound Insulation: 48 dB (ISO 10140)
Usage Area: Indoor Area
Dimensions: 100cm x 100cm x 20mm
Tolerance +/- 5%
Thickness 18mm SBR + 2mm EDPM
Top surface: Porous, Soft, Smooth
Bottom surface: Straight, with drainage channel
Density: 950-980 kg/m3
Hardness: 60 ± 3 Shore A